Reproductive/Fertility Mental Health Therapy in Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
Dr. Rodriguez-Siuts offers psychological services for adult female individuals only.
For many, the process of becoming pregnant is not easy. The inability to have a child affects 6.7 million women in the U.S., which is about 11% of the reproductive-age population. Many women will need additional reproductive assistance to get pregnant or to expand their family through surrogacy or adoption. Furthermore, many women’s mental health can become compromised during the process of family planning. Please do not hesitate to get the support you need during the process of expanding your family.
REPRODUCTIVE THERAPY THAT WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR:
- Reproductive decision-making & planning
- Support with infertility
- Support with fertility preservation
- Support for stress and demands of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Emotional support for adoption and surrogacy processes
- Supportive care for ending a wanted pregnancy/medical termination